Heavily traveled commercial corner lot in the Weber's Grant subdivision of Rancho Campo de los Franceses. An historic portion and part of a Mexican Land Grant given in 1844 by Governor Manuel Micheltorena to Guillermo Gulnac. A place where French Canadian fur Trappers wintered. More recently the site of a Previous 76 Station No 4409, Union Oil Company of California. The site is clear and ready to develop.
|--||New Value: $1,000,000|
|8/10/2020 6:16:00 PM||New Value: $1,000,000|